Outsourcing (outer-source-using) means the transfer under the contractual relationship of certain business processes or production functions of one organization to the service of another company specializing in the relevant field. The presence of a business process is a distinctive feature of outsourcing among various other forms of service provision and customer service.
The main source of cost savings through outsourcing is the enterprise efficiency increase in general and the emergence of the ability to release the relevant organizational, financial and human resources in order to develop new directions or concentrate the efforts on existing ones that require increased attention.
- Linux CentOS installation.
- Apache2, MySQL, PHP installation, configuration and optimization.
- Firewall configuration.
- Migration of the domain to the NS servers of the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Special Systems”.
- Creating user accounts and required access rights.
- Creating a key pair for SSH authorization.